scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The New Video Game

 The New Video Game

By Senan Ó Dorchaí

 

I was watching TV and I saw an ad about a new video game.  It was called “Monster Buddies” and I had to have it!!  So, I bought it and started playing.  There were different colour monsters in the game.  The orange one spoke first explaining how to play - you had to collect different items.  My character was walking in the woods when a purple monster jumped out of a bush, stole one of the items I had collected and ran away.  I chased after it.  Suddenly, it stopped and gave me two items - my eyes nearly dropped out of my head! The last thing it said was you have won €1000 - I was so happy until I woke up!

THE END

3 comments:

  1. The story was realy exciting and quick I realy liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you say you won a prize and your getting to the good part and then you wake up

    ReplyDelete