scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Breads Secret

 Breads Secret

“No” he said I like Marmite…. “Really!!” “Yeah I do.” “That's great bro but what what's cheese going to think about this.” “I don't know how I'm going to tell Her.” “Well you're gonna have to figure that one out on your own cause i’m not helping with this one.” “Come on man you're my friend you should help me out.” “Nope you gotta go figure this one out by yourself.” “Ok then.” “Hey Marmite.” “Yeah” “I like you:).” ‘Oh my God me too:).” “Really:0” ‘Yeah I was always just too scared to tell you cause I thought you liked cheese.” “Nah” “Does cheese know?” “Nope I'm gonna go tell her now see you soon Marmite or should I say girlfriend.” “Cheese” “Yeah what do you want?” “I like Marmite” “I thought you liked me;(.“ “I do but I like Marmite better.” “That's ok we can still be friends though right?” “Of course bye cheese.”

The End

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment