scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday, March 19, 2021

The Apocalypse

  The Apocalypse


It all started on Friday. It was scary. I was going home and then a portal

opened with monsters and zombies and vines that wanted to kill us. I

needed to find my friends and my family. I was sure that my parents (Damo

and Aoife) were at home but I needed to find my sister Emilie and my

friends Caoillinn, Hugh, Aoibhín.

“CAOILLINN” I shouted, “where are the others”.

“I don’t know” Caoillinn said. 

“I’m going to find them” I said.

(Saturday) I finally get home after getting stuck in a trap that my parents

had set up. They came to see what they caught in the trap and realised it

was me!

(Sunday)I woke up thinking it was all a bad dream or good if you think

about it, but it wasn’t. We found out it was Mr Scarecrow who unlocked the

portal.

To be continued…..

Ciana


2 comments:

  1. wow ciana i love the way you say to be contiued

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciana
    Wow! There's a lot of action going on here. This is a very creative response to the picture prompt for this week's 100 word challenge. I like your beginning "It all started on a Friday" and I was kind of thinking it was going to be about a nice weekend but no! You got straight in to prepare your reader that this was going to be scary. You've used speech really well throughout which also adds to the atmosphere of your story and I love how you left it on a cliffhanger "to be continued" - who knows what's liable to happen next. Well done.
    Máire O'Keeffe (team 100wc)
    Galway, Ireland.

    ReplyDelete