scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Mr. Scarecrow

 

Mr. Scarecrow

by

Caoilinn


Lucy couldn't believe her eyes. Normally sacrecrows don't move but this one did just that. Her pounding heart nearly burst out of her chest. She ran like a cheetah all the way home. Her mother heard the panting and turned around.


Mum...I just saw...a scarecrow...moving.”


Lucy, what are you talking about?”


It's true Mum. You can come see it yourself.”


Lucy brought her mum to where the scarecrow had been. But, he had vanished and all that was there was a note.


Dear Lucy,

I hope I didn't frighten you. I just wanted to see if you were different to the others. It makes me sad that everyone runs away because they're scared of me. I hope I will see you again and we can talk. Then you will see that I am friendly.

From

Mr. Scarecrow


No comments:

Post a Comment