scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Strange Man

 Strange Man


I was in New Zealand on holiday with my friend Pearl.So we went out to see the famous statue. There Was gorgeous garden behind him  we wanted make our own. Let me think oh yeah so it's two years later  I forgot to finish this journal. So we made the garden. But strange things have been happening lately. This happened the other day we were just hanging out in our New house in News Zealand and this strange man showed up outside our door he was the statue that we saw in the garden that time we were so we were so confused. Anyways Fast forward a few days. We both woke up Pearl Was First. THE MAN WAS IN OUR ROOM…!!!


Lilly

1 comment:

  1. There is so much going on in your story, Lilly I had to read it twice to make sure I had followed it! I like the way you start in New Zealand, come home, and then find yourself in New Zealand again. You and Pearl obviously have quite a connection to this statue. I hope it all ended well. It was a bit scary at the end!

    ReplyDelete