scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Marmite "Joke"

 The Marmite "Joke"


My friend, Tony, and I were gone to the shops to buy supplies for our other friends surprise party. We were putting sweets and party banners in our basket. We passed by some disgusting foods like spam, vegemite and stuff like that. Then we passed a jar of marmite. I made a gag gesture. "No" he said "I like marmite". "You're kidding right?" I replied. "I like marmite" he repeated. I thought I was going to puke. I didnt know what to say. "I was just joking!" I lied. "My sister and I sometimes eat it on toast" I lied again. "Oh! okay I thought you genuinely didnt like it!" Tony said. I made an awkward laugh. Then we continued to shop...

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment