scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Crayons

 Crayons

When Sam left the room, the chatting began. The orange one spoke first. 

“How are you doing Red?” Orange said. 

“Very tired.” Red replied. “Sam coloured in so many fires, fire trucks and apples. Hey Yel and Low how are you?” 

Yel and Low started out as Yellow until Sam snapped them in half and now they are Yel and Low the crayon twins.  

“Good” Yel said. 

“There were no suns today so we are fine” Low said. “Hey where is Black?” 

“Didn’t you hear that he ran out.” Red said sadly. 

“Pink?” 

“DO NOT GET ME STARTED” Pink said. “SAM PEALED OFF ALL OF MY PAPER AND NOW I’M STRIP NAKED!!! I AM NEVER EVER LEAVING THIS CRAYON BOX AGAIN.” 

“Guys!!!” Blue said “Sam is going to colour in a giant multicoloured elephant and I’m only 1cm tall!” 

“Oh great. We are all going to be like Blue.” Red cried.


Nathan

3 comments:

  1. Aisling Ní CheallaighMarch 11, 2021 at 2:10 AM

    I like the last line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you chose to use it on crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nathan! I loved the bit with yel and low. SO funny! ��

    ReplyDelete