scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Hot Air Balloon Ride

 The Hot Air Balloon Ride

One day I went to the park and saw a man letting people on a hot air balloon. I was so excited because I had never been on one, so I ran over to my Mam to ask if we could go on it. She said yes, so I kicked my legs in the air with excitement. As we got on the hot air balloon, it went up and up and up and it never stopped. All the houses looked like little brown pieces of Lego. It was frightening when I looked down. The man started to sing a song, it was really nice but I was still scared as I didn’t think that I would go that high in the air. We started to come down very slowly back to the park, this was a great adventure and one I will never forget, when I turned around to thank the man, he and the balloon had vanished........

By


Elizabeth

 

5 comments:

  1. wow Elizabeth, A very good story and i love the way that you end it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aisling Ní CheallaighMarch 10, 2021 at 2:47 AM

    I love the ending Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elizabeth, I love the ending

    ReplyDelete