scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Babies

 

Babies


Yesterday I was supposed to watch the premiere of Peter rabbit, I spent all of the day before thinking what it would be like. I was just going to sit down to watch it when I saw my little brother Tiarnan was watching the TV already.He was watching his favourite program Tellytubbies - he wasn't going to move!  Noooooo I wailed.  I saved all my pocket money from last year to see this. Instead I was watching tellytubbies. It started.There were different coloured monsters.The orange one spoke first. It was officially the worst day EVER.

By Aisling ní Cheallaigh

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you used "ever" in capital letters to make it stand out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have to watch Tellytubies

    ReplyDelete