scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Garden

The Garden 

By  Aoibhin


One sunny day three women (Joanne, Lizzy and Millie) were sitting outside enjoying the sunshine.  Millie told Joanne how beautiful her garden was.  “Thank you” said Joanne, “I just planted two new plants”. 

“Ooh what type?” said Lizzy. 

“I don’t know someone left them at my doorstep” said Joanne. 

“How generous!” said Millie, 

“I’ll get more soda I’ll be back in a tic” said Joanne. While she was gone Millie and Lizzy saw the plants starting to grow bigger and bigger. They could not believe their eyes. The two plants in front of them were as tall as they were. They were two colours, red and orange. 

The orange one spoke first “we will rule the world “, while the red plant started hissing some weird gas that made the girls shrink.                    


The end 

3 comments: