scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, February 11, 2021

The runaway bike


                                    The runaway bike

By Senan Ó Dorchaí

I cycled my bike to the cinema. I attached my lock to the bike and I went in.  I decided to watch ‘Avengers Age of Ultron’ so I took my seat and ate my popcorn during the movie. 

I came out of the cinema and I was very happy.  I unlocked my bike and started cycling home.   As I was cycling along the road, I came upon a car crash and I had to take a different road which was very bumpy.  

I took the bumpy road and I cycled so fast that I flew up a bump and fell flat on my face ouch!  However, my bike kept on going and I didn’t see where it went.  A few days later someone found it up at a post


1 comment: