scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The Mysterious Creature!

 

The Mysterious Creature

 

One summers’ day me and my brother Cillian were walking in the woods.We were just about to go home when we heard a noise. It sounded like a soft squeak.

We quickly turned around. I suddenly had this feeling that it was a leopard.

Then Cillian reminded me that there aren’t any in Ireland. I felt a bit better but I still felt scared. We tried to forget about it but then we heard it again.Then it emerged….. guess what it was? ……… a bunny. It was SO cute .We decided to bring it home with us.The bunny was very feisty. It kept scratching me and trying to bite me. Then in the distance we heard a woman shouting. But where did it go?, she shouted. Then she saw us. She ran to us and said “You found her, oh you found her!” . I know what you are thinking, WHAT is going on?

Well the lady had lost the bunny. The bunny had a really cute name. Lola

 

By Róisín Ní Dhúda

1 comment:

  1. I like the way that your story ends up that the creature that you were afraid of was a cute bunny that someone was looking for.

    ReplyDelete