scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My Birthday

                              My Birthday.


It's my birthday tomorrow I am so excited. I asked my Mammy and Daddy for a bike. You won’t believe me a yellow bike how embarrassing.

My friends knocked in to go cycling to the park with them. Oh God my Mammy said you have to go on your new bike. We went to the park and got off our bikes to play in the playground and when I come back my bike was gone. Oh no but secretly I’m happy. I walk through the park and saw my yellow bike up against a tree. I said nothing to my friends and went home.





Donnacha Mac an tSaoir

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your writing Donnacha I really enjoyed it. Your poor mum and dad buying you such a lovely birthday present. The only thing is though seeing as the bike is bright yellow it probably won’t be too hard to find and return it to its rightful owner !

    ReplyDelete