scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The Great escape?

The Great escape?


“But where did he go?” she shouted. “Where did who go?” I asked with curiosity. “The Blackout Burglar has escaped!” said the Sheriff. “About what time was this?” I asked, “Well, I had a drink at 1.30pm and then he escaped” he whispered. I quickly checked my wristwatch it was 1.45 pm, which means he had 15 minutes to get as far away as possible. I got my bike and cycled as fast as I could I pedalled for what felt like hours finally I saw what I thought was a prison uniform. I thought I must be on the right track......................


Orla

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pace of your story. Would be great to know what happened next! Well done!

    ReplyDelete