scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Her favourite Ball

Her favourite Ball

By Senan Ó Dorchaí


One day we went to the park with my sister's favourite ball.  I started kicking the ball to my Dad and I scored a goal.  I was very pleased with myself but when I went in goal, I could not save one shot.  I could not believe I let in so many goals and I was deflated.  Then, I distracted my Dad and I finally saved a shot, but my glory was short lived! My sister asked for her ball back but I could not see where the it had gone. ‘But were did it go’ she shouted; she wasn’t happy.  After a while we found it hidden behind a big bush 

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Senan,
    Your word choice DEFLATED was such a good one because it made me think about the narrator's mood, but it also seems to fit so well in a story about losing a ball!
    Keep writing.
    Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA

    ReplyDelete