scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Money Maker

 

The Money Maker

By Grace O’Sullivan


Hi my name is Alex. Today I went to my friend Izzy’s house for supper. After supper, we went to her room. Izzy is always hungry and she goes down stairs to get a snack. While she’s gone, I decided to get onto her bed and have a look around. I noticed a strange painting on the wall, in the painting, there is a bike leaning on a tree. The bike is a bit old and rusty.

The doorbell rings, it's Mum to pick me up. When I get home I go up to my room. I try to draw the painting that I saw in Izzy’s room. I look at my painting then mum comes in and says that it’s my bedtime. I lay in bed thinking about the painting and I decided to get more info from Dad. He is a good person to ask as he is a teacher. I’ll ask him tomorrow. Dad doesn't know anything about the painting and neither does Izzy. We ask her Mum, she says she knows that she got it online a few years ago.Izzy says she wants to sell it. Her Mum says “yes”We sell it to an old antique collector. We got a load of money!!!


The End


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Grace. Well done, I really enjoyed your 100 Word Challenge. I really like the idea of the painting ... that your character thought about the painting, and tried to draw it. Very creative! Keep up the super writing Grace.
    Heidi (Team 100WC, New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete