scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday, November 18, 2016

Women rights

Women rights

Greetings humans of earth my name is peaky the ohbot and I have an important message
For every single country! A long,long time ago women were considered to be the weaker
gender. In some countries still women are not respected as much as they wanted. Gender
equality is the most important thing to me...if I had one wish it would be to end girl abuse,
child marriage, and more than half of girls are not allowed to go to school. Every person
deserves education girl power has come a long way, let's take it further thank you for
listening💁

3 comments:

  1. That was very good. I agree with you.
    Róisín����

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. That was a good story.
    Róisín ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!:)so true every girl should be in school mia xx

    ReplyDelete