scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Invincibility

Invincibility

I was in Bert’s house. He showed me the newspaper. It read killer in black. I knew I had to save the people so I made invincibility suits. I handed them out at the shop. The killer killed no more after that because people were waring their suits. But who was the killer? I figured out his den was in the park. I put on my invincibility suit and ran into the park. I saw him I unhooded him BERT!!” But why” I asked “I wanted people dead so I could take their money” he said. He went jail for ever.

The End


Niamh


2 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh. I loved that Bert was actually the killer! It reminds me of Harry Potter when Pr.Quirrell is always so nervous but actually he's sharing a body with Voldemort. I wonder if Bert will ever get out of jail. Bye Sadhbh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niamh love you're story nice picture's from Fionn

    ReplyDelete