scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Hooded Killer

The Hooded Killer


On a shocking  and miserable  day returning from a shocking  day at school a hooded figure stood before me in a black cloak everything turned black.I took a step back but he still followed me. I started to run and then he started to glide.My heart was thumping as I ran through very dark alleys he then cornered  me hitting and punching me slitting me with a knife.I screamed in agony but nothing happened. My flesh was falling disintegrating then I screamed but it wasn't a normal scream  it was the scream of death.


Eoghan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eoghan,
    Yikes! What a piece! You've used wonderful description. You definitely had me on the edge of my seat. Nice work!
    Mrs. Wlazlo in NY
    Team 100

    ReplyDelete