scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday, November 18, 2016

Save electricity

Save electricity

Greating Humans of Earth, I’m Peaky and I’m here to tell you about all of the ELECTRICITY you humans are putting to waste. We Robots and Ohbots have done a lot of maths and we have found out you humans are putting about 1,000 Js to waste a weak. To save ELECTRICITY you need to...Dress for the Weather, Turn off the lights, Turn off the TV after watching it, Don’t fill the kettle all the way if you are just having 1 cup of tea or hot chocolate or anything else. And don’t forget to have SHORT showers!!!







3 comments:

  1. Great post.It was very meaningful but at the same time you stayed in the character, again well done and keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done I really like your writing and it had very good grammar !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the last sentence. I also liked all of it.
    Róisín ����

    ReplyDelete