scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday, November 18, 2016

Rusty Rubbish

Rusty Rubbish

Greeting humans of earth, Littering is getting out of hand. People are
dropping Rubbish everywhere!!! We have bins you know. I was in Kerry with
my cousin and we went to the shops, then we went to the park. She dropped
her paper on the ground, and I said "Pick that up". And she said it's just one
piece and then I though everyone in the world could say that. Then what
would happen? I think everyone should help with LITTERING or the world will
End!!!!! Do you want that to happen?

6 comments:

  1. I read your 100 word challenge and I enjoyed it!
    I liked the way you said that your cousin dropped the paper and you said to your cousin TO PICK IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree every one should pick up there rubbish and dispose it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very good story. I will try help with littering.
    Róisín����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your piece of writing was very interesting 😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that people are dropping rubbish everywhere so i think it is a great speech.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aolfe! Thank you for taking the time to post on the 100 Word Challenge this week. What a great message for mankind! It is one that will make a big difference very quickly. I enjoyed the anecdote that went with your message. To make your writing even better next time, remember to check your punctuation before you submit - sometimes our brains go faster than our fingers, so a quick read through to make sure it is how you wanted it to sound is always good. Well done! I look forward to reading your next post!
    Mrs. T., Wiltshire, UK, (100 Word challenge Team).

    ReplyDelete