scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday, January 27, 2017

Getting Ready For An Alien Invasion

Getting Ready For An Alien Invasion

I know it’s gonna happen, the alien invasion. I’m ready and packed so I can survive, and I’ll tell you how to survive. All you gotta do is follow my instructions.

What to pack: Something mauve to make them tearful. No questions please.Some carrots to distract them. A steel bar to whack them. Laser goggles to roast them.

What you need to do: Find shelter to go under, and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

                                                                   Your Welcome.

                                                                        The End



Oh thank you. Thank you very much. Your a great audience. No flowers oh just send me some.Thank you. Thank you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment